Leapfrog Leapster or Click Start My First Computer???

This week is a busy week for me because hubby was not around and I need to rush to fetch Kendra everyday.......TGIF!!!!

Since hubby is in US now and I've ask him to get Kendra a Leapfrog product. It's much more cheaper than getting it here. I'm very headache now because I don't know what to buy for Kendra......Leapster or the Click Start My First Computer. I did check the price here, Leapster is selling at RM554 whereby it's only USD59.90 in the State.... a big different in price if I get it here.


Leapster

The Leapster Learning Game System teaches in the way your child loves to play. With the Leapster and Leapster L-Max library of software titles, your child can play action-packed educational games featuring characters that they know and love. The interactive touch screen and pen allow your child to write, draw, and paint, while vivid animation lets them learn essential school skills with story-based games.

The Leapster Learning Advantage Offers:

  • Multiple Skill Levels: Adjustable skill levels let kids learn at just the right pace for them.
  • Tailored Tutorials: Integrated tutorials help children learn new concepts, step-by-step.
  • Grows With Your Child: The Leapster software library features games for pre-K through 4th grade.

What it Teaches

  • Letters
  • Phonics
  • Rhyming
  • Spelling
  • Numbers
  • Counting
  • Addition
  • Subtraction
  • Art and music

Click Start My First Computer

Turns your TV Into A Learning PC! Introduce your child to the world of computer learning. Featuring a child-friendly wireless keyboard, a console and a mouse that converts for right- or left-handed play, ClickStart My First Computer creates a safe environment right on your television, transforming it into child's very own computer.

Four included games teach essential skills for school while introducing basic computer navigation.

What it Teaches

  • Phonics Skills
  • Letters
  • Animal Facts
  • Counting
Experience mommies out there, what do you think???

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin