No Smell......

This is the conversation between Kendra and me while I'm bathing her.......

mommy: Kendra, come let mommy wash your hair
kendra: ok ok
mommy: come, wash your body
kendra: I don't want to use Cetaphil, please.... no smell........ use Shokubutsu or Sebamed la
mommy: what?
kendra: Cetaphil no smell no good, i want Sebamed la

Gosh...... a 2.5 years old girl will choose for her own body shampoo...... somemore can mentioned more than 2 brands of the shampoo...... I really not aware that she memorized what I said everyday.

6 comments:

Wonderful Life said...

Wow...She could pronounce the names of the body shampoo??

Smart little Kendra!

LittleLamb said...

kids are so smart nowadays...

Serene said...

Wah,, she could speak so much?! How i hope Xixi can talk to me like that.. hahaha!

Mummy Gwen said...

I'm really impressed with her speeches. Yeah...kids have good memory.:)

FAMILY FIRST said...

Kids are amazing these days. We have been teaching my little monster how to address his uncles & aunties and all of a sudden last night, he called out to his uncle! Surprised all of us!

Esmeralda said...

Smart lil' girl.. Nowadays kids r extremely smart, and up-to-date too Pei Mun. Don't take them for granted.. Haha... So now u have to get her the Sebamed instead of Cetaphil? Me myself also don't like Cetaphil - no smell. Haha..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin