How many bears are there...??

I think I've to thank my dear friend - Ivy to passed this poison to me...... kekekek!!! She sms me yesterday and informed me that Guardian is having 4 days sales for the Isomil Plus Advance. The price is really attractive and I can't resist myself to stock up again for this formula. I quickly called up to the nearest Guardian to make my reservation due to heavy rain and I can't go and pick it up immediately.

When the rain is stop and Kendra still having her nap at my mom's house, I quickly squeeze out to collect my orders before it run out of stock. I went to 2 branches of Guardian and managed to get 9 cans of the formula even they have limited 3 cans per customer (main tipu sikit la).........kekekeke!!!

Opps...I haven't share with you all the price!!! It's RM49.98 per can and you are entitle a RM5 Guardian voucher for RM50 you spend in a single receipt. Is a great deal, right???? Really can't resist such a good offer and I'm sure my friend Ivy will be more crazy than me.

Got a free 400gm from abbott talk last 2 weeks....LOL!

This are my current stock on hand and I think the supply can easily last until Kendra is 3 years old. She only take her milk 3 times(maximum) a day at 6oz and a small can (400gm) can last about 5 -6 days. So, the stock here can last at least 6 months.

5 comments:

MommyAngel said...

PeiMun, you really stock up everything and a lot too, don't you? Kekeke ... So envy la. I also wish I can do it like you too but the thing is, I can't find any place to put my stocks anymore. The most I can buy is 1 carton, that's it, full!! :( :( Wonder where you put them ....

peimun said...

Caroline,
My house got 4 bedroom and only 3 of us in the house and Kendra still too young to have her own room....so, I got 2 rooms for me to put all my "rubbish"......heheheh!

LittleLamb said...

wow..that's a lot of formula......
u need to keep track of expiry dates now...

Wonderful Life said...

Wow... you really stocked up so many tins of formula! If your house got space to stock up can la... I think I'll get nagged by my hubby if i did that coz our apt is really small and no space to stock up... haha.

My Lil' Monster said...

Pei Mun

Welcome to the Club.Hahaha
I know Abott formula doesn't come cheap.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin