KL Trip - Day 2

We didn't take our breakfast in hotel as I wanted to have the "xiao loong pao" at I-Dragon. Hubby brought me to One U for breakfast and we just have a walk in One U after breakfast.

Finally I found the DVD that I've wanted for so long in a shop in One U. It's a limited edition which is imported from Hong Kong. I will treat it as a x'mas present I bought for myself since hubby got no action on it.


We went to The Curve after One U and we just stop for awhile there coz we both are so tired to have such a outing with a active girl - Kendra. We then went to Ikea and manage to buy some stuffs for Kendra.

We start our journey back to Ipoh around 6.30pm and thank God the traffic is ok and we reached Ipoh about 9.30pm. Kendra was so tired and she sleep all the way back. Pity me and hubby still need to tidy up before we can go to bed. Overall, it's a enjoyable trip for 3 of ours.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin