My Lesportsac Bags Collection

I think I started to fall in love with this Lesportsac bags is the time when I first go to Hong Kong. I transited at Changi airport and got a chance to have a look on the range of this bags. I'm not able to get myself a LSS bag because it's expensive to me at that time.

Every now and then if I have a chance to transit at Changi, sure I will go to the DFS shop or the Lesportsac outlet to have a great look on it. Everytime when I flip the price tag, my mind always reminded me that it's not worth to pay a few hundred bucks to get a canvas bag like this. So, I will put the bags on the shelve again and the urge to get it had been reduced.

Lately, hubby bought me my first LSS bag when he came back from his business trip. I like it so much and I've started to "collect" the print I like. Let's gp for my little collection:

my little collection........

mini bagssss..........

Lulu in Fantasy print...this bag never been use yet

Get this tissue + coin purse at a very good deal in MV..........

Another bags from the Fantasy print..........

Don't think that I can get this style here (Malaysia).......

Large weekender in Caviar

small tote bag in Ink print......

3 zip cosmetic in Chandelier........

molly in sweetie pie.........

Of course not forget my Toki's.........
Buon Viaggio in Paradiso.........

Ciao Ciao in Vacanze print

After you have view my collection, will you feel a little bit itchy to have one for yourself?????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, beautiful collection!...very expensive ler...want to have also i have to think more than twice...though cant have but thanks to you for sharing your collection with us :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you are tempting me!!
and you call it as "little" collection? LOL

peimun said...

Chooi Peng,
My sis want to let go her Gioco......are you interested?

Debbie Y said...

wow...it's pretty special design leh!! u make me feel like owning one as well.

Anonymous said...

wow..what a collection..!!!

waniela said...

hai...where outlet at mid vallley?

peimun said...

Hi Waniela,
The LSS outlet is at Mid Valley and they have a counter inside Metrojaya too......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin