Baskin Robbins - Love Potion 31

Since hubby had went to KL this afternoon and I got nothing to do with Kendra at home, so I bring her to Jusco to have dinner. After dinner, we have our walk around the mall and when we go near the Baskin Robbin counter, I saw my favourite taste of ice cream is available.....without thinking twice, I ordered a pint of this "Love Potion 31" home.

The next day, when I finished my house chores and sitting in front of the TV, I bring out the ice cream and indulge it myself. Without notice, I finished the whole pint by myself in less than an hour. I feel so guilty that I didn't leave any to Kendra or hubby so I decided to go to Jusco again and this time, I bought a Quart size of the same flavour again. I really cannot resist!!

Fyi, this "Love Potion 31" is a seasonal favorite. Cupid's white chocolate and raspberry ice cream swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips....yummy yummy!!!!

many various online dating and dating tips sites availible to assist you with dating tips.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin